Version 1 from December 2022:
- Version 1 is 117 pages in length
When this file is getting updated and as a customer, you'll get the latest edition. The upgrade notice come from an email from the digital service provider.
Purchase through the SendOwl site. That way as updates are made, you'll get a notice and be able to make a new download.
See the list of characters.
Part one of the ebook is the script, has the PDF for your easy printing on larger text for easier reading by the cast.
Scenes in Part 1:
- The importance of mental skills training
- The skill of awareness
- The skill of goal setting
- The skill of relaxation and energizing
- The skill of positive and productive self-talk
- The skill of creative imagery
- The skill of attentional control
- Creating and maintaining ideal performance states
- Creating and maintaining ideal emotional states
- Team harmony
Part 2: Director’s Cut (for added context)
The online course at https://read.swimisca.org/courses/mental-skills-for-young-athletes/ is another product. The course, sold elsewhere, is included within a Learning Management System and is available for individuals or group purchases. Furthermore, the course is a support resource for the Lifespan Aquatics Program owned by Current Wave of Canada and supported by the International Swim Coaches Association.
The Script & Screenplay is a component within a few Lifespan Aquatics Program modules:
- U CAN Swim Fast;
- Summer Camp Aquatics; and
- All City (County) Sports Camp.
Coaches, teachers, directors as well as parents and guardians are encouraged to engage with youngsters and act out the drama among their charges with these documented characters.
When you organize a production, send along your photos and videos so as to inspire others. Pre-practice plays, team meeting read-alongs, clinic activities are all possible, given your leadership and these resources.